Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Puppy Jack Visits Daycare

My younger sister rescued a puppy a few weeks ago and my oldest son has been dying to show him off to his daycare friends. My younger sister/rock star aunt brought her puppy to visit all of the kids on her lunch hour. Some were scared and others absolutely loved him.

Aunt Jenny got Captain Jack to do some tricks for the kids.
But mostly Jack just wanted to be petted and give out licks. Lots of licks!



The kids spent the rest of the afternoon talking about "Jack the puppy." We're not ready for a puppy quite yet (really this reads: I am not a huge dog person, but will consider one if my kids deal with it in the middle of winter), but the kids informed me that puppy Captain Jack could come to daycare whenever he wants "but he'll have to sleep in a pack n' play."